What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Moody Blues, starting from $40
- Seating: general-admission lawn
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Moody Blues
- Their sound: part prog, part psychedelic, part blues, all rock
- Production: Amazing light show
- Their hits: multiple, including the dreamy ’60s single “Tuesday Afternoon,” the sweeping ’70s love song “Nights in White Satin,” and the ’80s new wave-esque ballad, “Your Wildest Dreams”
- 1: the number of members from the original 1964 lineup
- Who that is: drummer Graeme Edge
- Joined by: later members Justin Hayward and John Lodge, who joined the group in 1966
The Fine Print