What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass to 6 Rounds of Punk (up to $24.75 value)
- When: Saturday, January 10, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Mid-America Center
- General admission concourse floor
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
6 Rounds of Punk
- Misfits: Pioneers of fusing punk rock with horror themes and imagery, this seminal band founded in 1977 revamped itself in 1995 as a formidable, sought-after heavy-metal act. Today, original bassist Jerry Only takes the stage with former Black Flag guitarist Dez Cadena.
- Dead Kennedys: With Ron “Skip” Greer taking the place of mouthpiece Jello Biafra, the hardcore heroes pound through a solid set of political-punk classics such as “Kill the Poor” and “California Über Alles.”
- The Vandals: With safety-pin-through-cheek sarcasm, these skate-punk legends took the air out of anarchy with early ’80s hit such as “Anarchy Burger (Hold the Government)” before hitting their stride in the ’90s as a Vans Warped Tour staple.
- Strung Out: Heard on endless surf videos, skate videos, and Warped tours, this new-school pop punk band surprises with forays into melodic prog and metal.
- Guttermouth: This troupe of Californian punk rockers blends force with snark in anti-ballads such as “Toilet,” and once managed to get banned from Canada.
- Total Chaos: The hardcore punk band puts its political conscience where its mouth is in singles such as “Riot City,” and in its actions by founding the Orange County Peace Punks organization and supporting the Big Mountain Indian Reservation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Mid-America Center on 1/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Seats may have obstructed view. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.