What You'll Get
Many iconic rock 'n' roll moments involve the destruction of instruments, such as Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire or Bob Dylan eating a harmonica. Feel the music inside you with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to 60's Rock Revival Festival (up to $43.19 value)
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Topsfield Fairgrounds
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
60's Rock Revival Festival
- The cause for celebration: this year marks the 50th anniversary of The Beatles' debut on The Ed Sullivan Show
- Which caused: the outbreak of an incurable strain of Beatlemania
- What Beatlemania opened the floodgates for: the British Invasion, in which the US was introduced to bands such as The Rolling Stones, The Animals, and The Who
- What to expect at the 60's Rock Revival Festival: the hits that defined a generation, performed by tribute acts who recreate the sounds and looks of '60s icons
- Some of those icons: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, and Janis Joplin
- What to do between the performances: dig into groovy snacks from food vendors, check out groovy merchandise, and savor being at an event where saying "groovy" is apropos
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/7 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Topsfield Fairgrounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rock Revival Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 10 a.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.