All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $57 for one reserved balcony ticket (up to $64.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
6th Annual Savannah Blues Festival
- Sir Charles Jones: Southern Soul singer, honored with two B.B. King Achievement Awards, who folds jazz, gospel, and blues into his satiny, sigh-inducing melodies
- Tucka: Nicknamed “The King of Swing,” this Louisiana crooner blends old-school soul and R&B with a modern take as evidenced on hits including “Love Doctor,” “Sex on My Mind,” and “Tanqueray & Patron.”
- Latimore: R&B singer-songwriter and pianist best known for ’70s hits “Let’s Straighten It Out,” “Keep the Home Fire Burnin’,” and “Somethin’ ‘Bout ‘Cha”
- Pokey Bear: This Southern soul crooner, nicknamed “Pokey” for his scandalous dance moves, serves up sensuous ballads and dance floor jams in the vein of Marvin Sease
- Also Performing: Clarence Carter and Theodis Ealy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.