What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $43.19 value)
- $45 for one VIP ticket (up to $64.29 value)
- How he started: Not long after a car accident nearly took his life, Dolph lost his grandmother. These compounded tragedies left him grasping for release, and in music he found it.
- The new face in trap: tired of hearing rappers talk about experiences they’ve never had, Dolph fills his songs with hard-hitting subjects pulled from his life growing up poor, black, and the child of addicts in the heart of the south.
- His introduction: Dolph started off on Colonel Loud’s “California”—shortly afterward, he released his debut studio album King of Memphis, a tour de force of infectious beats and ruthless rhymes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2017. Limit 8/person. Mobile vouchers are not accepted; must print voucher for entry. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.