What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $23.43 value)
- $35 for one VIP ticket (up to $56.91 value)
- $75 for one VIP ticket with post-show meet-and-greet (up to $108.92 value)
VIP tickets are in a special section closest to the stage.
- Juvenile’s given name: Terius Gray
- Possible inspiration for his stage name: he began performing while he was still a teenager
- Juvenile track that’s probably not about air-traffic control: “Back That Thang Up”
- Other hits from his 11 studio albums: “Slow Motion,” “Animal,” “Rodeo”
- Artists he’s collaborated with musically: Lil Wayne, Soulja Slim, and Drake
- Artist he collaborated with charitably: Master P, to raise funds for victims of Hurricane Katrina
- Why the cause is personal: Juvenile is based in New Orleans, and his home was damaged in the deluge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 3, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.