- 702 Punchlines and Pregnant: The Jackie Mason Musical
- When: any show through May 1; shows take place every Monday at 8 p.m.
- Where: St. Luke’s Theatre
- Seating: rows A–L of the orchestra
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $21 for one ticket (up to $59.50 value)
- $42 for two tickets (up to $119 value)
- $84 for four tickets (up to $238 value)
702 Punchlines and Pregnant: The Jackie Mason Musical
Sheba Mason—daughter of famed, habitually controversial comic Jackie Mason—weaves the tale of her parents’ romance, falling out, and paternity suit over her parentage in 702 Punchlines and Pregnant. Starring as her mother, Ginger Reiter, Sheba leads a cast of top-notch performers, including Ian Wehrle’s as Jackie Mason, through a side-splitting lineup of musical numbers set to music written by Reiter herself. Songs such as “I Never Met This Yenta” mix with exuberant dancing, witty, fast-paced dialogue, and eventual emotional impact that adds heft to the Page Six storyline. While they add nothing to the tale, tunes such as “Happy Birthday” and “Happy Anniversary” can be belted out by the cast on request.