- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in rows P–V of side-orchestra section B or G (up to $63 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
’70s Soul Jam
- The Stylistics: These Vocal Group Hall of Famers pumped a dozen straight Top 10 hits onto the Philadelphia soul scene, including “You Make Me Feel Brand New” and “Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart).” At live shows, they still blend their signature falsetto with sharp suits and dance moves.
- The Dramatics: These Detroit natives and members of the R&B Hall of Fame rocketed up the charts with ’70s hits “Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get” and “In the Rain,” then surprised the world with a Snoop Dogg collaboration—1993’s “Doggy Dogg World.”
- Bloodstone: In the early ’70s, these Kansas City soul men took to the sky with the pillow-soft slow jam “Natural High”—later used to full effect in Quentin Tarantino’s Jackie Brown.
- Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes: Although founding members Harold Melvin and Teddy Pendergrass have passed on, their legacy continues in such tunes as “Wake Up Everybody” and “The Love I Lost”—both classics of Philadelphia soul.
- The Main Ingredient: Cuba Gooding, Sr., (father of the Academy Award–winning actor) led this R&B group to its massive 1972 hit, “Everybody Plays the Fool.” But that song didn’t come out of nowhere—the act had been steadily climbing the charts since the mid-‘60s with songs such as “You’ve Been My Inspiration.”