What You'll Get
- C$60 for one single-day general-admission ticket, valid Saturday, August 12, at 10 a.m. (up to C$86.52 value)
- C$60 for one single-day general-admission ticket, valid Sunday, August 13, at 10 a.m. (up to C$86.52 value)
- C$99 for one two-day general-admission ticket with a parking pass, valid Saturday and Sunday (up to C$166.60 value)
- 40 minutes West of Calgary
No Greater Love Music Festival
- Reba McEntire: Singer of “How Blue” and “Somebody Should Leave” uses her voice to convey a classic country sound. In 2017, she released her first Gospel album Sing It Now: Songs of Faith & Hope.
- Tenth Avenue North: Named after a road in West Palm Beach—where the band formed—these Christian rockers are known for “By Your Side,” which won the Dove Award for Song of the Year in 2010, and the chart-topping “Losing.”
- Jamie Grace: earning both a Dove Award and a Grammy nomination for her 2011 debut Hold Me, the singer-songwriter’s unique blend of hip-hop and Christian folk was discovered through her YouTube channel by genre icon TobyMac.
- Hawk Nelson: This energetic rock quartet has gained a strong following (and Favorite New Artist designation from CCM Magazine readers) thanks to its poppy hooks and VH1-lauded music video for “The One Thing I Have Left.” Their latest album, Diamonds, has been heralded by the single “Drops in the Ocean.”
- Also Appearing: We Are Messengers | Newsong | Jason Gray | Okama
- For King & Country: American Songwriter describes them as “Australia’s answer to Coldplay.” Network TV has caught on as well—the sibling duo’s songs have appeared on the CW’s Vampire Diaries and Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva.
- Building 429: These Grammy-nominated Christian pop-rockers, who won GMA’s New Artist of the Year in 2005, steadily hit the stage and the studio with messages of faith and positivity. Their latest release, 2015’s Unashamed, earned the No. 2 spot on the Billboard Christian Albums chart and a rating of 4.9 out of 5 from The Christian Beat.
- Sidewalk Prophets: the pop act named the 2010 “New Artist of the Year” at the Dove Awards
- Also Appearing: Rapture Ruckus | Stars Go Dim | The Color | Warren Dean Flandez
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.