- 80’s in the Park
- When: Thursday-Sunday, August 27–30
- Where: Melbourne Auditorium
- Door time: Thursday at 6 p.m., Friday-Sunday at 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $45 for two tickets to opening night on August 27 with t-shirts, water bottles, and tote bags (up to $100 value)
- $130 for two three-day general admission passes with after party and opening night access (up to $258 value)
- All ticket package include t-shirts, water bottles, and tote bags
- Click to view the complete lineup.
80’s in the Park
- The Festival: billed as “the biggest 80s festival in the USA,” ’80s in the Park delivers over 25 bands on two stages across four days of ’80s-centric fun
- The Bands: Slaughter | Lita Ford | Kix | Kip Winger | Firehouse | Asia featuring John Payne | LA Guns | Autograph | Femme Fatale | Bulletboys | Gene Loves Jezebel | tributes to Van Halen and Scorpions
- The ’80s Festivities: an ’80s dance party, a music video wall, free play of classic Nintendo and Atari video games, a photo booth, drunk specials, festival vendors and food, and ’80s music bingo
625 E Hibiscus Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Directions