All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 80’s in the Park
- When: Thursday-Sunday, August 27–30
- Where: Melbourne Auditorium
- Door time: Thursday at 6 p.m., Friday-Sunday at 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $45 for two tickets to opening night on August 27 with t-shirts, water bottles, and tote bags (up to $100 value)
- $130 for two three-day general admission passes with after party and opening night access (up to $258 value)
- All ticket package include t-shirts, water bottles, and tote bags
- Click to view the complete lineup.
80’s in the Park
- The Festival: billed as “the biggest 80s festival in the USA,” ’80s in the Park delivers over 25 bands on two stages across four days of ’80s-centric fun
- The Bands: Slaughter | Lita Ford | Kix | Kip Winger | Firehouse | Asia featuring John Payne | LA Guns | Autograph | Femme Fatale | Bulletboys | Gene Loves Jezebel | tributes to Van Halen and Scorpions
- The ’80s Festivities: an ’80s dance party, a music video wall, free play of classic Nintendo and Atari video games, a photo booth, drunk specials, festival vendors and food, and ’80s music bingo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2015. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Melbourne Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects 80's in the Park's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event.. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. No outside food or drink allowed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.