What You'll Get
- $36.55 for one G-Pass ticket to ’80s & ’90s Soul Jam starring Keith Sweat (up to $73.10 value)
- When: Sunday, April 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Masonic Temple
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
’80s & ’90s Soul Jam Starring Keith Sweat
- Keith Sweat: This innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- El DeBarge: He’s the owner of a captivating falsetto, unleashed hit such as “Rhythm of the Night” and “Stay With Me” as the former lead singer of R&B family group DeBarge, and scored solo hits with “Love Always” and the Short Circuit theme “Who’s Johnny.”
- Mint Condition: R&B with elements of jazz, rock, funk, as well as Latin and Jamaican music emanate from this group’s catalog, which includes the percussive “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and the diamonds-on-velvet “What Kind of Man Would I Be”
- Changing Faces: You probably remember the ladies of Changing Faces from the R&B chart topper “G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T.” and the Space Jam jam, “All of My Days,” and it probably comes as no surprise that their first sexy hits (“Stroke You Up” and “Foolin’ Around”) were written and produced by R. Kelly
- Adina Howard: With a voice that sounds like prudence being drowned in clarified butter, this provocative singer first went platinum with the carnal classic “Freak Like Me” before unveiling other wanton hits such as “Nasty Grind” and “T-Shirt and Panties”
- Whodini: The trio of Jalil Hutchins, John “Ecstasy” Fletcher, and Drew “Grandmaster Dee” Carter filled the early ’80s with memorable jams such as “Magic Wand” and “The Freaks Come Out at Night,” which they performed while escaping from straightjackets underwater.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Masonic Temple on 4/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.