What You'll Get
- $39 for one general-admission ticket, venetian mask, and commemorative photo (up to $53.99 value)
The Masquerade Ball: A Sexy Venetian Carnival Affair
- The event: In the spirit of the Carnival of Venice, which originally gave people of different social classes an excuse to mingle carefree for one night a year, this elegant masked ball returns for it’s eighth debaucherous year, letting people hide their true identity while dancing the night away—like a PG-13 take on Kubrik’s Eyes Wide Shut.
- Attire: While the dress code is technically semi-formal (cocktail dresses for women, dress shirts and slacks for men), guests are encouraged to wear their very best; this is an occasion for glamorous gowns, tailored tuxedoes, and, of course, ornate venetian masks.
- The setting: The historic San Francisco Mint building serves as an elegant backdrop for this ball, with two floors of music and mischief featuring spacious sandstone-walled courtyards, gilded chandeliers, and historical gold vaults where a third of the nation’s gold was stored.
- Dance to your music of choice—throughout night you can dance and listen to opera singers, a live violinist, jazz band, and DJs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.