Celebrate the many shades of soul music with performances by Keith Sweat, Stephanie Mills, Silk, DJ Spinderella, and H-Town
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 207 or 208 (upper rows); sections 103–108 (upper rows)
- All-black attire is recommended but not required.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
90’s All Black Affair with Keith Sweat, Stephanie Mills, and More
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
Stephanie Mills: this husky-voiced songstress rose to stardom as Dorothy in the original Broadway run of The Wiz before becoming a Grammy-winning R&B diva with “Never Knew Love Like This Before” and the Teddy Pendergrass duet “Two Hearts”
Silk: Atlanta R&B act who burst onto the scene in 1992 with their debut album, Lose Control, which pulsed with the hits “Freak Me” and “Happy Days”
- Also appearing: DJ Spinderella | H-Town
The Fine Print