All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included:
- 90s Bar Crawl color-changing cup
- 90s Bar Crawl koozie
- Gift-card giveaway
- No cover during event hours
- Up to 50% off drink specials
- Guided crawl with staff if under 300 participants
- Designated route if over 300 participants
- The best of the 90s costumes
- Single-point registration
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
- Click here to view the schedule
- Length of crawl: seven hours
- Registration and cup pickup: 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
- All participants must register by 5 p.m. to gain access to specials and merch
90s Bar Crawl
- The throwback bar crawl: Only nineties kids remember just how bangin’ the decade was—but everyone can bring the 90’s back for one fly night, complete with boozy drinks, merch, costumes, and DJ’s playing 90’s-themed sets.
- The inspiration: A few nostalgic friends got together one night to mourn the glory days of grunge rock and R&B, jamming out to their favorite music and running their fingers over long-abandoned corduroy and flannel shirts. They started the 90s Bar Crawl, and it has since swept across America, reaching from New York City to Seattle and stopping everywhere in between for a nationwide night of revelry and remembrance.
- What to wear: 1990s attire, duh. Keep it looking fresh and have the friend group wear their favorite childhood gear, like tube tops, slap bracelets, and Jordans. And don’t forget to wear anything and everything denim, from overalls to baggy jean jackets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2019. All Sales Final. Voucher is not a ticket; must bring printed ticket from 90sbarcrawl.com. Online reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.