- One G-Pass ticket to 92.3 AMP Radio presents AMPLIFY 2015 with Ne-Yo, Ludacris, and Cash Cash
- When: Sunday, June 14, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Barclays Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $53 for sections 10–22, 108–110, or 122–124 (up to $81.33 value)
- $70 for floor sections F4–F6 or sections 8–9 or 23–24 (up to $108.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
92.3 AMP Radio Presents AMPLIFY 2015
- Ne-Yo After penning the #1 hit “Let Me Love You” for fellow crooner Mario in 2004, the Grammy-winning writer/singer/dancer/producer/actor and all-around R&B renaissance man has stayed on a continuous roll, penning hits for Mary J. Blige and Faith Evans, crooning with Akon, Pitbull, and Celine Dion, and unleashing his buttery tenor on hits such as “Because of You” and “She Knows,” from his latest album Non Fiction
- Ludacris: Chris “Ludacris” Bridges—the beloved Fast and Furious franchise star and Grammy-winning pioneer of the Dirty South hip-hop movement behind hits such as “Stand Up” and “Money Maker”—just dropped his latest album, Ludaversal, from a car that parachuted to the earth from a plane
- Cash Cash: DJ brothers Jean Paul and Alex Makhlouf, along with their best friend and producer Samuel Frisch, spin party-read singles such as “Take Me Home” and “Here and Now,” in addition to remixing everyone from Kelly Clarkson to Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, and Sonic the Hedgehog