All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for general admission on Friday (up to $72.57 value)
- $59 for general admission on Saturday (up to $88.39 value)
- $69 for general admission on Friday with general camping (up to $145.14 value)
- $89 for general admission on Saturday with general camping (up to $160.96 value)
- $99 for general admission two-day pass (up to $141.14 value)
- $119 for general admission two-day pass with general camping (up to $213.71 value)
92.3 WCOL Country Jam
Friday, September 4
- Thomas Rhett: While he’s known for his own singles “It Goes Like This” and “Make Me Wanna,” Rhett has also written songs for Jason Aldean and Florida Georgia Line.
- Joe Nichols: The singer’s mesquite-smoked vocals can be heard in multiple Top 40 singles, including “Brokenheartsville,” “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” and “Gimmie That Girl.”
- RaeLynn: The Voice alum tours with Miranda Lambert, sings on Blake Shelton’s song “Buzzin’,” and is best known for her certified-gold single “God Made Girls,” which reached number 7 on the Billboard Hot Country chart.
- Joe Diffie: When he’s not on the road crooning both heartfelt ballads and lighthearted kickers, the singer behind “Pickup Man” is in the studio writing songs for everyone from Tim McGraw to Jo Dee Messina.
Saturday, September 5
- Eric Church: With a trademark sound that mixes outlaw country rock with with bluegrass, Carolina twang and lyrical specificity, Church has made a name for himself with hits including “Smoke a Little Smoke,” “Love Your Love the Most,” and “Springsteen.” His latest, The Outsiders, was 2014’s best-selling country album.
- Big & Rich: Songwriters Big Kenny and John Rich got even bigger and richer by infusing country music with modern swagger, best heard in their breakthrough hick-hop hit “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy).”
- Love and Theft: Stephen Barker Liles and Eric Gunderson—a pair of pastors’ sons who share vocal and songwriting duos as Love and Theft—first stole the pole position of the country charts with the heavenly harmonies of “Angel Eyes” in 2011. They released their latest album, Whiskey on my Breath, on the independent label Hate & Purchase Music.
- Also Appearing: Aaron Lewis | The Cadillac Three | Mark Chestnutt
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on 9/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.