What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball with Demi Lovato, Pharrell Williams, Nick Jonas, Shawn Mendes, Jake Miller & More
- When: Monday, December 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Amalie Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for the terrace level (up to $56.45 value)
- $60 for the promenade level (up to $119.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball
- Demi Lovato: From childhood stardom on the Disney Channel to a recurring role on Glee and a smash solo career, this mezzo-soprano powerhouse has also written a book, judged on The X Factor, and most recently unveiled Demi.
- Pharrell: The seven-time Grammy-winning mastermind behind the pervasive hit “Happy” wears many hats besides his Fouquet-designed trademark. He’s also one-half of producing team The Neptunes, the frontman of N.E.R.D., a new judge on NBC’s The Voice, and the owner of fashion boutique Billionaire Boys Club.
- Nick Jonas: The youngest of Disney’s pop-rocking Jonas Brothers, Nick has since carved his own musical path. Riding the wave of his self-titled second solo album and its Top-10 hit “Jealous,” he’s also starring in the upcoming film Careful What You Wish For.
- Calvin Harris: This Grammy-nominated EDM powerhouse quickly escalated from clubs to Coachella, ranked in Forbes as the highest paid DJ of 2013, and holds the UK record for the most Top-10 hits on one album.
- Jessie J: This British singer blends pop and R&B to create effortless dance-worthy smashes including “Domino,” “Bang Bang,”” and “Who You Are”—hardly surprising since she started her career writing songs for Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus.
- Jason Derulo: The multitalented Derulo cut his teeth writing songs for Diddy, Danity Kane, Cassie, and Lil Wayne, before current massive hit “Talk Dirty” made him a household name.
- Also Appearing: Meghan Trainor | Rixton | Jake Miller | Magic! | Kiesza | Charli XCX | Shawn Mendes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Amalie Arena on 12/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.