- One G-Pass to see 93Q’s A Day in the Country with Rascal Flatts, Sheryl Crow, Gloriana, Parmalee, Frankie Ballard, Brothers Osbourne, Chck Wicks & The Swon Brothers
- When: Sunday, July 13, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $19 for general admission to the lawn (up to $34.80 value) (limited tickets available at this price)
- $25 for general admission to the lawn (up to $34.80 value)
- $44 for seating in sections 105–110 (up to $70.40 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout.
93Q's A Day In The Country with Rascal Flatts
- Number of Rascal Flatts top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Biggest hit: "What Hurts the Most," a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
- What's new for Sheryl Crow: her first country album, Feels Like Home
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl's total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- Gloriana hits that lead double lives on the pop and country charts: "(Kissed You) Good Night," "Can't Shake You"