What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for general admission lawn or general admission seating in the 3rd level (up to $41.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
97X Next Big Thing
- The 1975: This Manchester indie rock band weaves ’80s synth pop sound with contemporary rock strains for catchy yet melancholy gems including “Heart Out” and “The City.”
- The Head and the Heart: This indie folk outfit behind “All We Ever Knew” and “Let’s Be Still” has been heard in TV shows ranging from Chuck to How I Met Your Mother, and can even be seen in Showtime’s Roadies.
- Phantogram: Across two albums, Josh Carter and Sarah Barthel have woven shoegaze with electronica, making for a beautifully disconcerting brand of pop that Pitchfork has praised for having “shades of Portishead crackle, Dust Brothers clutter, and even a little late-era Yeah Yeah Yeahs geek glamour.”
- Also Appearing: Kongos | Capital Cities | The Naked and Famous | Bishop Briggs | Judah & the Lion | Lewis Del Mar | Weathers | Coin | 888
- 97X’s Sixteenth Birthday falls on November 3rd, 2016.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.