What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to 99.5 WYCD Downtown Hoedown (up to $35.15 value)
- When: Sunday, June 1, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Park parking lot
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Valid June 1 only; not valid May 30 or 31.
99.5 WYCD Downtown Hoedown
- The Band Perry: Three siblings—Kimberly Perry, Reid Perry, and Neil Perry—behind a string of hits, including the 2010 quadruple-platinum single “If I Die Young”
- Big & Rich: The rowdy duo that sang the 2004 smash “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)” and the 2007 chart-topper “Lost In This Moment”
- Josh Thompson: This Wisconsonian singer-songwriter landed four top-40 hits with his debut album, 2010’s Way Out Here, and recently released a follow-up, Turn It Up
- Lindsay Ell: Canadian singer and multi-instrumentalist who toured with blues artist Buddy Guy
- Craig Campbell: Georgia native credited with the hit singles “Family Man,” “Outta My Head,” and “Keep Them Kisses Comin’”
- The Swon Brothers: This Oklahoman duo’s debut single, “Later On,” followed a string of successful runs on TV singing-competition shows
- The Cadillac Three: This trio’s debut ditty, “The South,” boasts guest vocals from Florida Georgia Line, Dierks Bentley, and and Mike Eli of the Eli Young Band
- Gunnar & The Grizzly Boys: Michigan natives whose blend of country and rock has landed them opening slots with Lady Antebellum and Colt Ford
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/1 for a ticket at Fox Theater box office across the street from Comerica Park. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Comerica Park Parking Lot. Valid 6/1 only. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 2PM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.