- 9th Annual Pure Aloha Festival & Concerts
- When: Sunday, October 5, at noon
- Where: Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- $9 for two adult tickets (up to $16 value)
- $16 for four adult tickets (up to $32 value)
Entry is $6 for children aged 5–10, senior citizens aged 55 and older, and military personnel.
9th Annual Pure Aloha Festival & Concerts
- “Aloha”: much more than a hello-goodbye greeting, the word often translates to “joyfully sharing life,” and symbolizes a harmonious way of approaching others
- How the festival embodies this philosophy: a day-long luau with Hawaiian cuisine from over 100 vendors and island music by hula-ready acts
- What to do between the music, eating, and Hupa Tahiti hula performances: take spins on carousel rides and show barkers what you’ve got in carnival games
- What to wear: something festive, but if you arrive wearing something drab, you’ll find plenty of clothing vendors ready to adorn you in flowery attire or pour a bucket of melted crayons on your head
Although it has set up shop in the Nevada desert, Vizzun Entertainment is dedicated to promoting island culture through Hawaiian-themed concerts and festivals. Endorsing bands and producing events including comedy nights with Hawaiian standups, the company deftly turns even the most landlocked venue into a beachy retreat.