American folk music family group celebrates the holidays with re-styled, traditional songs, and original classics from the late Harry Chapin
What You'll Get
- Seating: front or mid orchestra
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
A Chapin Family Christmas
- The music: traditional holiday songs re-styled by The Chapin Family, as well as original seasonal songs and classics from the late Harry Chapin
- The musicians: his brothers, Tom and Steve Chapin; his daughter, Jen Chapin; and his nieces Abigail and Lily, who perform as The Chapin Sisters
- Their work: Tom is a three-time Grammy-winner, Steve is the longtime leader of Harry’s band, Jen’s urban folk-soul has been praised by NPR, the Chapin Sisters blur old-time Appalachian music with modern pop, and all of them dedicate time to Harry’s charity WhyHunger
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.