What You'll Get
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
A Chorus Line
The longest-running Broadway musical until Cats overtook it in 1997, A Chorus Line is one of the best beloved stage productions of all time. The awards speak for themselves. After one year on stage, it took home nine Tonys, five Drama Desks, a Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and a World’s Greatest Grampa mug, although someone may have just left that at the theater. Here’s a look at the show through its hits:
- “I Hope I Get It”: Seventeen triple threats compete for only eight spots in the titular chorus line, each propelled by a different life story. To make the decision, the director settles on an unconventional method for getting to know his prospective cast members: he asks them.
- “I Can Do That”: The youngest of 12 kids, Mike sought the stage as a place to stand out, although he now vies just to find a place in the background.
- “Sing!”: As the audience and her fellow auditioners learn firsthand, Kristine has a passion for the stage, but doesn’t have a musical bone in her body.
- “Dance: Ten; Looks: Three”: Val has learned firsthand that appearances can make or break a performer’s career—so in order to land this job, she’s banking on her recent plastic surgery.
- “One (Singular Sensation)”: The big number of the show being cast takes on new resonance for the director, as his former girlfriend Cassie shows up to audition for a role he knows is beneath her talents.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the “Buy” button, you will be redirected to FanXchange’s site where your transaction will take place.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the “Buy” button on this page to view available events on FanXchange’s site.
Why is the price on the deal page different than the price on the FanXchange site?
The price listed on the deal page is the lowest price at the time the tickets are made available via Groupon. FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket prices and since Fanxchange is constantly getting new inventory at different prices, the price listed may no longer be available and prices may be above or below face value.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at (800) 969-8556 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Groupon Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). All tickets sold in USD. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.