What You'll Get
- $35 for two tickets for premium seating (up to $70 value)
A Christmas Carol
- Saturday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 11, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, December 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
The Santaland Diaries
- Sunday, December 4, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- A Christmas Carol: A miserly man (played by local favorite Nicholas Hughes) confronts the specters of his past, present, and future in Charles Dickens’s timeless Yuletide ghost story. Along his journey, he discovers there is more to the holiday season than making up words like “humbug.”
- The Santaland Diaries: The Santaland Diaries spring-boarded David Sedaris to the forefront of comedic writing. In it, passages detail Sedaris’s time working in Santa’s Village at Macy’s in New York, where he told a misbehaving child that “[Santa] no longer traffics in coal. Instead, if you’re bad, he comes to your house and steals things.” This live performance of the Diaries opens with improv comedy troupe, Satan’s Little Helpers, and ends with a cast meet-and-greet
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.