Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal.
- A Christmas Portrait
- When: any show, November 29–December 29
- Where: Forum Theater at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the show schedule.
- $29 for admission for two (up to $60 value)
- $59 for admission for four (up to $120 value)
- $85 for admission for six (up to $180 value)
- $79 for admission for two plus brunch, lunch, or dinner (up to $140 value)
- $155 for admission for four plus brunch, lunch, or dinner (up to $280 value)
- $225 for admission for six plus brunch, lunch, or dinner (up to $420 value)
A Christmas Portrait
A Christmas Portrait conjures holiday spirit with as much magic as jolly Saint Nick himself could muster. The spectacle of singing and dancing whisks audiences back to Christmases of yesteryear, inspiring nostalgia for sleigh rides, heartfelt gifts, and rooftops covered in runway lights. But before sending people to the North Pole, A Christmas Portrait ensures their stomaches are fully fueled, offering a pre-show brunch, lunch, or dinner.
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Before it was a AAA Four Diamond vacation spot complete with a theater and golf course, the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa was the Lake Geneva Playboy Club Hotel. In its first incarnation, it hosted stars including Bill Cosby, Sonny and Cher, and Bob Hope while maintaining an air of provocative glamor, whisking visitors from show to ski lodge via the Bunny Tram. Completing Hugh Hefner's signature were roaming Playboy Bunnies, complete with puffy tails, corsets, long ears, and a constant hankering for lettuce. Though the bunnies are now gone and much of the resort has undergone renovation, the hotspot still pays homage to its rich history with era-themed concerts and collections of memorabilia.
What some people are buzzing about:
Lake Geneva, WI
7036 Grand Geneva Way
Lake Geneva, WI 53147