- $44 for two tickets to see A Crooner’s Classic Christmas (up to $74.44 value)
- Where: Atheneaum Theater
- Seating: best available in the main floor or first tier
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Saturday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 13, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 13, at 7:30 p.m.
The performance on Friday, December 12, includes a special one-night-only celebration of Frank Sinatra’s 99th birthday, featuring cake, champagne, and a special set of Frank Sinatra standards.
A Crooner’s Classic Christmas
- The show: a rare chance to welcome the holidays with the old-fashioned ring-a-ding flair of an acclaimed crooner and his ensemble
- That crooner: Chicago’s Peter Oprisko, a one-man Rat Pack who’s been praised as “America’s Michael Buble” and “the next Frank Sinatra,” much to the disbelief of Frank Sinatra’s clone
- The critical consensus: overwhelmingly positive, with Chicago Jazz Magazine praising the “impeccable phrasing and delivery . . . by a talented and versatile unique musical voice”
- The swinging standards you’ll hear: Tony Bennett’s “Winter Wonderland,” Perry Como’s “There’s No Place Like Home For The Holidays,” Nat King Cole’s “The Christmas Song,” and Dean Martin’s “Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let It Snow!”