What You'll Get
- $17 for one general admission ticket on November 6–22 (up to $29.45 value)
- $25 for one general admission on opening night, including wine and hors d’oeuvres on Saturday, November 7 at 8 p.m. (up to $42.39 value)
A Doll’s House
- The Plot: an oppressed housewife’s secret financial problem unravels and causes marital strife with her abusive, narcissistic husband, leading to a journey of self-discovery and independence
- The Significance: the cultural context—Henrik Ibsen wrote the play in 1897, long before a woman leaving her husband could have been culturally acceptable
- The Innovation: in this staging, Axial Theatre brings the tale closer to home by setting it in the 1950s as women gained more independence from traditional roles
About "A Doll's House"
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. $17 option not valid on opening night. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.