What You'll Get
- One ticket to A Jeezy New Year’s Eve Featuring Young Jeezy and Trina
- When: Tuesday, December 31, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Baltimore Arena
- Doortime: 9:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for sections 301–328 (up to $48.85 value)
- $49 for section 217 or 218 (up to $70.25 value)
- $62 for section 113 or 114 (up to $90.70 value)
- $77 for section 108 (up to $111.10 value)
- $99 for VIP floor seating (up to $142.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
A Jeezy New Year’s Eve Featuring Young Jeezy and Trina
- Young Jeezy’s hits: “Put On,” “Soul Survivor,” “Leave You Alone,” “R.I.P.”
- Young Jeezy’s most high-profile beef: with Bill O’Reilly, after the pundit took offense at his Obama-supporting collaboration with Jay-Z, “My President”
- How the president shared the love: at the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner he said, “In my first term, I sang Al Green. In my second term, I’m going with Young Jeezy.”
- Young Jeezy’s second most high-profile beef: a filet mignon covered in gold chains
- Who else is at the party: Trina, Joseline Hernandez, and Stevie J
- How you know Trina: her chart-topping 2010 album Amazin’, her aggressively raunchy lyrics, her position as the most consistent female rapper of all time according to XXL
- How you met Stevie J: the influential producer has worked with everyone from Notorious B.I.G. to Boyz II Men
- How you met Joseline Hernandez: on VH1’s Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta
- How Stevie J met Joseline Hernandez: on VH1’s Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Baltimore Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.