For the 32nd year, this keyboardist and composer performs his popular instrumental Christmas arrangements like “Prayer of the Children”
What You'll Get
- Seating: tier 2 (front-middle), tier 1 (front-middle or rear), or main floor (rear)
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Available dates and times:
- December 12 at 7:30 p.m.
- December 13 at 8 p.m.
- December 14 at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Recommended for ages 6 and older
- Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age
A Kurt Bestor Christmas
- The artist: Soundtracks, scores, and more than 10 studio albums make up this Utah-based artist’s discography, but Bestor is best known for his Christmas volumes.
- The shows: A tradition for many Utah residents, these annual live shows invite audiences to be sonically soothed by Bestor’s yuletide compositions with the help of an orchestra and a special guest. This year vocalist Nathan Pacheco.
- The songs: the emotional and poetic song of peace “Prayer of the Children,” plus new takes on holiday classics like “Silent Night” and “Carol of the Bells”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Recommended for ages 6 and older. All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.