- One ticket to see A Midsummer Night’s Dream, presented by Cupcake Theater
- When: select dates on December 12–February 1
- Where: Cupcake Theater
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- for general admission (up to value)
- for early-bird general admission (up to value)
- Early-bird ticket-holders enter the theater first, and general-admission ticket-holders enter in the order they check in
A Midsummer Night’s Dream
“Lord, what fools these mortals be!” So speaks Puck, the mischievous sprite responsible for much of the cheery mayhem in Shakespeare’s beloved comedy. Over the course of one moonlit night in an enchanted forest, four mortals fall in and out of passionate love, two powerful fairy rulers spar, and one hapless would-be actor becomes a donkey unable to effectively emote. Starring Katy Walters from American Horror Story, the production features a fresh, unconventional cast and costumes and props created by renowned Los Angeles-based artist
The brains behind Cupcake Theater believe that the mission of good theater is to take the audience on an emotional journey. Their bread and butter: professional comedies, dramas, musicals, musicians, and theatrical experimentation performed by renowned professional Hollywood actors. Their brand-new performance space located in N. Hollywood also wows audiences with its modern design and high ceilings, while still maintaining an intimate and "cupcake" size feel.
6520 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028Get Directions