- $30 for one ticket to see A Mother’s Love: The Musical (up to $56.25 value)
- Where: James L. Knight Center
- Seating: section 104 or 113
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Thursday, September 25, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 26, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 27, at 3 p.m. Doors open at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, September 27, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
A Mother’s Love: The Musical
Fans of Real Housewives of Atlanta know that Kandi Burruss is a consummate risk-taker—and that her boldness has paid off. Whether she’s writing a new album or appearing on television, she always dreams big. So when she became inspired to dramatize her own story on the stage, she went ahead and put it there.
“Though things are exaggerated, you will see moments of my life in the musical,” she said in a press release. “Writing A Mother’s Love has been therapy for me in many ways.” Co-produced with her husband Todd, Kandi’s new show follows an up-and-coming young singer torn between the man she loves and her disapproving mother. Kandi herself takes the spotlight with a talented cast to sing 20 original songs about love, family, and breaking out of toxic relationships.