What You'll Get
- $65 for two tickets to A Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates, May 1–30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- General admission (parties larger than four should call in advance in order to sit together)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
A Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (May 1, 9, 15, 22, or 30)
- For a madcap TV dating show that takes a turn toward deadly, see How to Murder a Millionaire (May 8, 16, or 23)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (May 2 or 29)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advance order required for vegetarian dinner substitution. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30-minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.