All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $65 for two reserved-seating tickets (up to $97.47 value)
- Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board-game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (September 4, 11, 18, or 25)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (September 5 or 12)
- For a madcap TV dating show that takes a turn toward deadly, see How to Murder a Millionaire (September 19 or 26)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.