What You'll Get
- $65 for two tickets to a Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates, January 9–24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Seating: general admission (parties larger than four should call in advance in order to sit together)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (January 9, 10, 17, or 24)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (January 17)
- For an eerie mystery involving a rich woman, a quirky medium, and an unscrupulous husband, see A Ghostly Crime (January 10 or 24)
- For an evening with a despised yet charmingly zany family of aristocrats, and an attempt to figure out who killed their patriarch, see Murder! More or Less…A Comedy? (January 16 or 23)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. vouche acts as your ticket and will be scanned at the venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Orange Tree Golf Resort. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Call (602) 845-0503 to substitute chicken for veggie dinner. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.