Seeing a live performance beats sitting at home waving around a poster of a band so it looks like they're dancing. Shake it up with this GrouponLive deal.
- $65 for two tickets to a Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates on August 2–September 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Most shows at Orange Tree Golf Resort; Get a Clue… Or Die! on August 16, A Ghostly Crime on August 23, and Deadly Housewives on August 30 are at Red Mountain Ranch Country Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For an eerie mystery involving a rich woman, a quirky medium, and an unscrupulous husband, see A Ghostly Crime (August 8, 15, 16, 23, or 30; September 6, 12, 13, or 20)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (August 2, 9, 23, 29, or 30; September 5, 6, or 13)
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (August 8, 9, 16, 22, 23, or 29; September 5, 12, 19, or 20)
77% of 268 customers recommend
“The show was wonderful! The actors did a great job of keeping in character during the in-between times. The food wasn't anything amazing, but it was good. I did go...”
“The show was wonderful! The actors did a great job of keeping in character during the in-between times. The food wasn't anything amazing, but it was good. I did go for the show, not the food. ”
“The cast and crowd, all friendly. The dinner was quite good. Yes, I would go again.”
“great fun better then sitting thru a boring dinner”