- $65 for two tickets to A Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates, April 3–25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- General admission (parties larger than four should call in advance in order to sit together)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
A Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (April 3, 10, 11, 17, or 24)
- For a madcap TV dating show that takes a turn toward deadly, see How to Murder a Millionaire (April 4, 18, or 25)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (April 4 or 24)