All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $65 for two tickets to A Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre show (up to $97.47 value). Each ticket includes a three-course dinner; beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates, April 3–25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- General admission (parties larger than four should call in advance in order to sit together)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
A Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre
- For a board game-based caper involving characters with chromatic monikers—including Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and Professor Plum—see Get a Clue… Or Die! (April 3, 10, 11, 17, or 24)
- For a madcap TV dating show that takes a turn toward deadly, see How to Murder a Millionaire (April 4, 18, or 25)
- For a darkly comic whodunnit set in the suburban confines of Hysteria Lane and inspired by a Desperate television show, see Deadly Housewives (April 4 or 24)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Orange Tree Golf Resort. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Murder and a Meal Dinner Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.