Murder-mystery plays are just like police work, except you're paying to do it. Take a bite out of crime with this GrouponLive deal.
- $60 for two tickets to A Murder And A Meal Dinner Theater presents Get a Clue...or Die! (up to $97.47 value)
- Each ticket includes a three-course dinner. Beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks are available at the cash bar.
- When: select dates, May 2–June 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Orange Tree Golf Resort
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
A Murder And A Meal Dinner Theater presents Get a Clue...or Die!
It's Mr. Boddee's birthday party, and the place is packed. The only thing is, his guests don't like him very much. Take Miss Scarlett—she's likely only there to try to get money out of someone, perhaps the aging Colonel Mustard. The others—the odd Professor Plum, the short-tempered Mr. Green, the arrogant Mrs. Peacock, and the misunderstood Mrs. White—all have their issues with their host. Those issues take a turn for the deadly serious when Mr. Boddee turns up murdered. Audience members then morph from witnesses to crime solvers, aiming to uncover whodunnit with the help of a friendly sleuth. As attendees inch closer to uncovering the killer's identity, they feast on crisp garden greens, a select entree, and a decadent dessert.