Legendary five-time Grammy Award–winning singer behind “That’s What Friends Are For” treats fans to an evening of greatest hits
What You'll Get
- Seating: upper rear balcony, front balcony, grand tier, or orchestra
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
A Night of Class Tour
- Her legacy: Since debuting in 1959, five-time Grammy–winner Dionne Warwick has become one of the biggest hitmakers of the entire rock era, releasing an astounding 56 singles that have landed on the Billboard Hot 100 between 1962 and 1998.
- Songs fans know by heart: “Walk On By,” “I Say a Little Prayer,” “Promises, Promises,” and “Anyone Who Had a Heart”
- Where you’ve seen her: As an actress, she played the lead role in the 1969 film Slaves, and appeared in several TV series including Rockford Files, Captain Planet and the Planeteers, and The Wayans Bros.
- Her historical achievements: In 1985, Warwick’s “That’s What Friends Are For” was the first song to raise funds for AIDS awareness. She was also the first African-American female artist to serenade the Queen of England, and served as a United Nations global ambassador and U.S. ambassador of health.
- Peabo Bryson in the words of the New York Times: “the Pavarotti of soul singers”
- How you know him: if you’re a longtime fan, from his solo ballads such as “If Ever You’re in My Arms Again” and his many duets with Roberta Flack
- How else you know him: if you love ’90s Disney movies, from his Academy Award-winning renditions of “Beauty and the Beast” and “A Whole New World”
- How you know her: Deniece Williams is best known for her ’70s and early ’80s R&B hits such as “Free,” “Silly,” and the feel-good Footloose hit “Let’s Hear It for the Boy.”
- What she’s up to: She’s turned her famed four-octave range and tomcat soprano toward gospel.
- The accolades: Deniece Williams is a four-time Grammy Award winner for her work in gospel music.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.