What You'll Get
- $46 for one G-Pass to see Gino Vannelli and Rachelle Ferrell with special guest Roy Ayers (up to $61.55 value)
- When: Friday, September 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Masonic Temple Detroit
- Seating: balcony section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Gino Vannelli is: the Montreal-born soft-rock and soul singer whose voice is even more impressive than his hair
- His 1974 breakout hit: the funky dance jam “People Gotta Move”
- The contradictory followup: “I Just Wanna Stop,” Vannelli’s Grammy-nominated ballad
- Other hits from his 40-year career: “Wild Horses,” “Black Cars,” and “Living Inside Myself”
- Who she is: a critically acclaimed jazz singer who has scored mainstream success singing R&B, pop, and gospel
- What she has: a six-octave range (developed starting at age six) and the ability to sing in the whistle register
- Where you’ve heard her: singing backup for Patti LaBelle and Vanessa Williams and scoring solo hits with her renditions of “It Only Took a Minute” and Cole Porter’s “What Is This Thing Called Love?”
- Who he is: a singer, vibraphonist, and keyboardist who was instrumental in the development of the jazz-funk and acid jazz styles
- Where you’ve heard him if you haven’t listened him on one of his 50+ albums, you’ve probably heard his music on a hip-hop track, as he has had more of his songs sampled than any other artist
- Hits from his career: “Everybody Loves The Sunshine” and “Searchin”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.