- One G-Pass to see “A Night of Love and Laughter”
- When: Saturday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Crown Complex
- Door time:
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $32 for sections 301–305 (up to $53.56 value)
- $38 for section 101 (rows EE–GG), 105 (rows DD–FF), or 201–205 (up to $63.56 value)
- $41 for sections 101–105 (rows N–HH; up to $68.56 value)
- $44 for sections 101–105 (rows D–M; up to $73.56 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“A Night of Love and Laughter” with Lyfe Jennings and Sommore
- Lyfe Jennings: This R&B artist’s confessional tenor is matched only by his fluency in guitar, bass, and piano, a combination that’s earned the attention of collaborators Lil Wayne and Trina. Songs such as “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” and “Let’s Stay Together” are as likely to start dance parties as they are to transform your eyes into cartoon hearts.
- Sommore: When The Queens of Comedy tour started rolling in the year 2000, Sommore’s fanbase grew so large, she wound up in the Guiness Book of World Records for helping to draw an audience of up to 50,000 fans. Declared by Oprah as “a force to be reckoned with in the new millennium,” Sommore continues to slay audiences with standup routines that are unapologetically raunchy and absolutely not for kids.