- One ticket to A Night of Music and Comedy with Morris Day, Tommy Davidson, and Zapp
- When: Saturday, April 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tinley Park Convention Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for Section A, rows 23–30 or Section C, rows 16–22 (up to $50 value)
- $45 for Section A, rows 17–22 or Section C, rows 11–15 (up to $65 value)
- $52 for Section A, rows 11–16, or Section C, rows 6–10 (up to $75 value)
- $59 for Section A, rows 1–10, or Section C, rows 1–5 (up to $85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
A Night of Music and Comedy with Morris Day, Tommy Davidson, and Zapp
- Morris Day and The Time: When he was a high-schooler in Minneapolis, Morris Day formed a band with Prince and André Cymone, with his mom serving as the manager. Later, he went on to lead The Time, star in Prince’s Purple Rain, and get crowds moving to funk-pop hits including “Jungle Love” and “The Bird.”
- Tommy Davidson: Thanks in part to his versatile physicality and spot-on impressions, Tommy’s well known for his stint as a cast member of In Living Color, as well as roles in such blockbusters as Woo, Booty Call, and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.
- Zapp: this Ohio funk force pioneered the G-funk genre—which added talkbox and an electronic tinge to funk music—with the hit “More Bounce to the Ounce.”