- $12 for one adult admission to A Nightmare on Hubbard Street bar crawl (up to $22.79 value)
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Where: River North neighborhood; check-in at John Barleycorn
- Ticket values include all fees.
The final schedule for the bar crawl will be posted here on Saturday, October 25.
A Nightmare on Hubbard Street
- The event: a Halloween Costume bar crawl through River North
- The bars: American Junkie, Moe’s Cantina, John Barleycorn, Public House, Bull & Bear, Vinyl, Bar Louie, Social twenty five, Mercer 113, and Black Fin
- The perks: express entry into each bar and drink and food specials throughout the night
- The music: Hip-hop, reggae, rock, pop, house, & Old School R&B from some of Chicago’s hottest DJs
- The prizes: cash prizes for best costumes; door prizes that don’t include actual doors
- The cause: a portion of the proceeds will benefit Link Unlimited Scholars, a non-profit that mentors Chicago inner-city youth and prepares them for college