What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $27.95 value)
- Where: River North neighborhood; Saturday, October 31 starting at 12 p.m.
The final schedule for the bar crawl will be posted here a week before the event. Registered guests will receive a Remy Martin grab bag, survival map, wristband, and a bar crawl schedule. Guests can check-in for free at the pre-check-in party on Thursday, October 29 between 6-10 p.m. at Moe’s Cantina (155 W. Kinzie Street) where live DJs, music, drink, and food specials will be on hand. Alternatively, a central hub check-in station will also be open the day of the event at Bar Louie (335 N Dearborn St) between 12-7:30 p.m. Guests will be required to show a valid I.D. and confirmation, via print out or mobile device. Registration for the costume contest will take place at the pre-check-in party on October 29 and be open to the first 50 guest who sign up.
A Nightmare on Hubbard Street
- The event: a Halloween Costume bar crawl through River North
- The bars: Public House, Mercer 113, Graffiti Lounge, Bar Louie, Hubbard Inn, John Barleycorn, Moe’s Cantina, Black Finn, Bull & Bear, Social 25, and more to-be-announced
- The perks: express entry into each bar and drink and food specials throughout the day
- The music: EDM, hip-hop, reggae, rock, and old-school favorites from some of Chicago’s hottest DJs
- The prizes: cash prizes for best costumes; door prizes that don’t include actual doors
The cause: a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Chicago ACT-SO program
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Final schedule and detailed redemption instructions will be posted 1 week prior to event. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem early on 10/29 or on 10/31 at designated redemption location. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Guests will be req'd to check-in prior to the event in order to receive associated event items. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.