- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $27.95 value)
- Where: River North neighborhood; Saturday, October 31 starting at 12 p.m.
The final schedule for the bar crawl will be posted here a week before the event. Registered guests will receive a Remy Martin grab bag, survival map, wristband, and a bar crawl schedule. Guests can check-in for free at the pre-check-in party on Thursday, October 29 between 6-10 p.m. at Moe’s Cantina (155 W. Kinzie Street) where live DJs, music, drink, and food specials will be on hand. Alternatively, a central hub check-in station will also be open the day of the event at Bar Louie (335 N Dearborn St) between 12-7:30 p.m. Guests will be required to show a valid I.D. and confirmation, via print out or mobile device. Registration for the costume contest will take place at the pre-check-in party on October 29 and be open to the first 50 guest who sign up.
A Nightmare on Hubbard Street
- The event: a Halloween Costume bar crawl through River North
- The bars: Public House, Mercer 113, Graffiti Lounge, Bar Louie, Hubbard Inn, John Barleycorn, Moe’s Cantina, Black Finn, Bull & Bear, Social 25, and more to-be-announced
- The perks: express entry into each bar and drink and food specials throughout the day
- The music: EDM, hip-hop, reggae, rock, and old-school favorites from some of Chicago’s hottest DJs
- The prizes: cash prizes for best costumes; door prizes that don’t include actual doors
The cause: a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Chicago ACT-SO program