What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $27.95 value)
- Where: River North neighborhood; Saturday, October 29, from 12 p.m. until 9 p.m.
All registered guests will receive a promotional gift bag, survival map, wristband, and a bar crawl schedule upon check-in at the pre-event or main hub check-in station during the event. Guests can check-in for free at the pre-check-in party at Blackfinn (65 W. Kinzie St.) on Thursday, October 27 between 6 and 10 p.m. where DJs will play music, and happy hour drink and food specials will be on hand.
Guests will be required to show a valid I.D. and confirmation, via print out or mobile device. Registration info for the costume contest will be shared with registered guests during check-in. It’s recommended to arrive early on event day to avoid long lines. Some host bars will be showing the World Series game with full sound during the Saturday bar crawl. Please check the bar crawl schedule or updates on the Nightmare On Hubbard Street mobile app.
The Nightmare On Hubbard Street mobile app is available for iOS and Android phones, which includes the bar schedule, list of host bars and DJs, and drink special information.
A Nightmare on Hubbard Street
- The event: a Halloween Costume bar crawl through downtown River North
- The bars: Untitled, Public House, Bottled Blonde, Mercer 113, Graffiti Lounge, Bar Louie, Old Crow Smokehouse, Moe’s Cantina, Black Finn, Bull & Bear, and Social 25
- The perks: express entry, live DJs, and drink and food specials at each bar
- The music: A mix of EDM, hip-hop, reggae, rock, and old-school fan-favorite featured Chicago Industry DJ’s including DJ Sean Mac (midwest DJ of the Year), DJ PHMN (resident DJ at Underground Night Club), DJ Apollo XO (resident DJ at Paris Night Club), and DJ Mile High (WGCI radio).
- The prizes: cash prizes for best costumes; door prizes that don’t include actual doors
- The cause: a portion of the proceeds will benefit the non-profit Swish Dreams
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.