What You'll Get
- $30 for one dress circle ticket (up to $41 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
A Tribute to Louis Armstrong Featuring Byron Stripling
- How you know Louis Armstrong: Obviously there’s his legendary trumpet career, his unmistakeable gravelly voice, his unmatched talent at scat-singing, and songs such as “What a Wonderful World,” “Stardust,” and “Hello, Dolly!” But if you don’t know him from all that, you might know him from Byron Stripling’s starring role in Satchmo on Broadway.
- How you know Byron Stripling: He’s the jazz trumpeter who debuted at Carnegie Hall with Skitch Henderson, recorded with Dizzy Gillespie, and performed with the Boston Pops, the Seattle Symphony, and the Minnesota Orchestra (among many others).
- Where else you’ve seen Byron: headlining Broadway’s From Second Avenue to Broadway, making a cameo in the TV film The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, and serving as Artistic Director of the Columbus Jazz Orchestra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.