- One ticket to see A Sinatra Christmas, including dinner
- Where: Encore Dinner Theatre
- Door time: 2.5 hours before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the dinner menu.<p>
- $40 for Gold level seating (up to $62.30 value)
- $46 for Platinum level seating (up to $72.30 value)
- $53 for Diamond level seating (up to $82.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
A Sinatra Christmas
Living the role of Frank Sinatra in the smash hit stage shows The Rat Pack is Back and the Olivier-nominated The Rat Pack Live From Las Vegas, Henry Prego’s performance makes it seem like Ol’ Blue Eyes never went to that great stage in the sky. Returning to the Encore Dinner Theatre, Prego and a cast of friends make wintertime even cooler with the original holiday show A Sinatra Christmas. In the spirit of Christmas specials from the Golden Age of television, the show finds its swinging host visited by guest stars and dancers. Fellow revelers include professional tap dancer and multi-instrumentalist Elijah Rock as well as comedienne Frances Dilorinzo, both of whom chime in on holiday duets, share comedic bits with The Sultan of Swoon, and get diners excited to bait their Santa traps with cookies and milk.<p>
Encore Dinner Theatre
With a design and ambiance that evokes the aura of 1940s supper clubs, Encore Dinner Theatre escorts modern audiences back to the days of classic live entertainment. The intimate dining room—sporting only 240 seats in clear view of the stage—welcomes guests for wining and dining on gourmet cuisine before and during performances. Showtime is signaled by the rising of the chandeliers, which give way to spotlights shining on beloved Broadway musicals, plays, and concerts. Encore also features a sprawling dance floor so audience members can waltz and watusi to classic, classy tunes.