It’s often said that what matters is the singer, not the song, which is why music fans are still moved by Frank Sinatra’s rendition of “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.” Savor a voice with today’s GrouponLive deal: you get a ticket to A Swingin’ Affair black-tie gala concert event featuring Frank Sinatra Jr. and hosted by Pamela Anderson at the Grand Ball Room of the Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa on Sunday, December 11, at 7 p.m. Registration is at noon, and doors open at 6:45 p.m. Each gala admission includes a three-course meal. Choose from the following ticketing options:
- For $175, you get a ticket for midsection seating at The Grand Gala (a $350 value).
- For $225, you get a ticket for preferred seating at The Grand Gala (a $450 value).
- For $500, you get a VIP ticket package (a $1,000 value). Each package includes:
- One seat in the first three rows at The Grand Gala
- Entry to a Sinatra estate cocktail party, taking place from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Twin Palms estate
- Limousine transportation from the hotel to the estate and back
- Entry to an after-party with cocktails and live entertainment, beginning at 11:30 p.m. at the hotel’s Starlite Lounge<p>
In honor of Frank Sinatra’s birthday, A Swingin’ Affair candles Ol’ Blue Eyes’ immortal cake with an itinerary of Rat Pack–style outings, entertainment, banquets, and libations. VIP ticketholders play honorary Dean Martins and Sammy Davis Jrs. as they’re escorted by limo to Frank’s Twin Palms estate. With a limited guest list of 120 VIPs, cocktail sippers can listen to live tunes from contemporary crooner Matt Dusk, fish watery quarter notes out of the piano-shaped pool, and roam through a luxurious abode dappled with Sinatra memorabilia, including the singer’s original sound and recording system. Back at the hotel, bodies swap cocktail digs for black-tie attire and cardboard penguin masks in preparation for the evening’s gala.
Before host Pamela Anderson takes the stage at 8 p.m., dinner sidles up to bellies under the sparkling glow cast from the ballroom’s nine crystal chandeliers. Eyes and ears delight in an exciting mix of vintage and up-and-coming Hollywood performers, including those from talent-centric programs such as The X Factor and CSI: Chorus Line. Backed by a 20-piece orchestra, headliner Frank Sinatra Jr. takes the stage to croon silky ditties. VIPers who have the stamina of a hummingbird truck driver can enjoy the evening’s final enlistment amid ‘50s-inspired architecture in the laid-back Starlite Lounge. To the soulful pipes and ivory tickling of America’s Got Talent alumnus Daniel Joseph Baker, a toast and cake will cap off the night and pay fitting tribute to The Chairman of the Board.
1600 N Indian Canyon Dr.
Palm Springs, California 92262