- $15 for two tickets to A Tribute Night of Bruce Springsteen (up to $37.83 value)
- When: Thursday, June 4, at 8:30 p.m
- Where: Coda
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
B Street Band
- May, 1980: when the B Street Band formed
- Which makes them: one of the longest-running tribute acts on the planet
- Gigs they play per year: roughly 200, meaning they never get to feel the joy of knowing their mailman’s first name, but they’ve polished their act to a glisten
- The secret to their success: singer Glenn Stuart shares Springsteen’s rugged handsomeness, rugged voice, and rugged Telecaster; the rest of the B Streeters nail Little Stevie’s microphone double-dates, Clarence Clemon’s sax solos, and Max Weinberg’s composed drum-bashings
- What the B Street has done that the C and D Street bands can only dream of: they’ve actually opened for The Boss himself on several occasions
- What you’ll hear: Springsteen’s greatest hits played with accuracy and athleticism, and perhaps some ditties from Roy Orbison, Tom Petty, or John Mellencamp
- Special guest: former E-Street drummer Vini “Mad Dog” Lopez, who banged the skins on the first two Springsteen albums