- $26 for one ticket to ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA (up to $56 value)
- When: Tuesday, May 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Seating: rear orchestra or rear balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- For more information on the show, click here
ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
ABBA the Concert inhabits the shimmering spectacle and uplifting sound of the seminal Scandinavian pop phenomenon. Internationally successful because of their infectious spirit, the performers have left other tribute acts in their pixie dust, selling out shows at the Hollywood Bowl and Royal Albert Hall like a pack of sequined Beatles. Often traveling with two original members of ABBA’s rhythm section, the tribute band turns ears into funnel cakes as it plays the most iconic ABBA hits, including “Mamma Mia,” “S.O.S.,” and “Waterloo.”
Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.