- $17 for two tickets to see “A Tribute To OzzFest,” (up to $20.60 value) plus two drinks of up to a $5 value each (up to $30.60 total value)
- When: Saturday, February 15, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
A Tribute To OzzFest
- Tribute, part one: the evening celebrates Ozzy Osbourne’s famed music festival, which he created in 1996
- Tribute, part two: the lineup is filled with tribute bands
- WitchCross’ inspiration: Black Sabbath
- Years performing together: 21
- How many times they could have played “War Pigs” in that time: approximately 1,379,700
- Bonus songs: in addition to covering Sabbath, the Chicago Heights-based group plays original sludge-metal tunes
- Also performing: Far Beyond Vulgar (Pantera tribute), Freak on a Leash (Korn tribute), Hangar 18 (Megadeth tribute), White Pony (Deftones), Before Dishonor (Hatebreed), and Succubus (Barbra Steisand tribute)
- Wait, what?: Sorry, Succubus is actually an Incubus tribute band.<p>
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.
“I have seen Live many time before and they always put on a great show. The music is great. I can't wait to see them again. Long Live Live!!!!!”